Mexican Financial Regulations
Timely compliance with our clients’ obligations to their shareholders and stock exchange authorities, as well as advice on the management process and / or the execution of business between persons within the organization (insiders) and the company whilst complying with the existing legal framework.
Our main concern is protecting the integrity and reputation of our clients, their directors, executive directors and others related to the organization, eliminating the risk of administrative fines and criminal sanctions and the costly damage to their public image.
- Securities Market Law
- Investment Funds Act
- Credit Institutions Law
- National Banking and Securities Commission (CNBV) Law
- Central Bank of Mexico Law
- Income Tax Law
- Secondary Regulation Memorandum for Issuers
- Secondary Regulation Memorandum for Investment Funds
- Secondary Regulation Memorandum for Brokerage Firms
- Secondary Regulation Memorandum for Banks
- Mexican Stock Market Internal Regulation
- National Banking and Securities Commission Internal Regulation